Solid waste collection service is provided to Sidney residents which includes pick up of:
- Bulk Items
- Household Garbage
- Large Items (PDF) - One Large Item Per Week at No Additional Cost
- Single Stream Recycling (PDF)
- Vegetation (PDF)
Residents may select from two solid waste collection plans:
- Low volume user city bag program
- Regular curbside service with carts supplied with Republic Waste Services in your choice of:
- 96-gallon cart
- 65-gallon cart
- 35-gallon cart
All residents who do not choose the bag program will automatically be billed for curbside service.
Pick Up Times
Garbage and recycling must be set out for collection by 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection, but no sooner than the evening before your scheduled collection. View the refuse collection map or recycling collection schedule (PDF). Additional details can be found in Chapter 917.
Yard Waste Collection
- May through November yard waste is collected by the city’s contractor on a weekly basis.
- December through April yard was is collected by the city one week per month. Collection dates can be found on the city calendar.
Report a Missed Collection
You can report your missed garbage, yard waste, or recycling collection to Revenue Collections at (937) 498-8115 within 24 hours of the missed pickup or use this convenient online form.