Payment must be received by the court date to the Violations Bureau located in the Clerk’s office of the Municipal Court. If you are not sure of the correct money amount, please contact the clerk of courts office or refer to the fine schedule below. Non-Waiverable offenses require a Court Appearance.
Traffic & Criminal Fee Schedule
Defendants charged with waiverable offenses may pay:
- BY PHONE
- Call 937-498-8712 to make a credit/debit card payment over the phone
- IN PERSON
- You may use cash, credit/debit card, personal check. Court is located at 110 W. Court St., Sidney, OH 45365
- BY MAIL
- Place check in a sealed and stamped envelope and address the envelope to: Sidney Municipal Court – 201 W. Poplar St., Sidney, OH 45365.
- Please indicate the name of violator on the check.
- Checks can be made payable to “Sidney Municipal Court.” If a check is returned for insufficient funds, your case will be assessed a $35 fee and you may be charged criminally under ORC 2913.11, Passing Bad Checks.
- If you are unable to pay in full, please appear before the Court on the Court date listed on your citation in order to request a payment plan.