The city is again preparing for its annual street paving program. This spring you will notice contractors repairing and replacing curbs and gutters throughout the community in advance of the annual street resurfacing program. Streets that will be resurfaced in 2023 include:
- Adams Street - From N. Miami Ave. to Alley
- Alpine Drive - From Hoewisher Rd. to Cul-de-sac
- Canal Street - From S. Ohio Ave. to S. Main Ave.
- Clem Road - From Gearhart Rd. to Dead End
- Dingman Street - From Brooklyn Ave. to Dead End
- Doorley Road - E. Court St. to Corporation Line
- Erie Court - From Westlake Dr. to Cul-de-sac
- Front Street - From Wapak Ave. to N. Main Ave.
- Gearhart Road - Bridge to E. Corp Line
- Lake Street - From N. Miami Ave. to Dead End
- Milligan Court - From Riverside Dr. to Cul-de-sac
- Mound Street - From West Ave. to S. Ohio Ave.
- Norris Drive - From Westlake Dr. to Dead End
- Norwood Avenue - From Port Jefferson Rd. to Bon Air Dr.
- N. Ohio Avenue - From Wapakoneta Ave. to Pike St.
- Ontario Court - From Westlake Dr. to Cul-de-sac
- Russell Road - From I-75 Bridge to Corp Line
- St. Clair Drive - From Dead End to Cul-de-sac
- Superior Court - From Westlake Dr. to Cul-de-sac
- Urban Avenue - Campbell Rd. to Cul-de-sac
- Vandemark Road - From Michigan St. to Campbell Rd.
- S. West Avenue - From Water St. to Mound St.
- Westlake Drive - From Fair Rd. to St. Clair Dr.
Subject to project pricing, these roadways may also be included:
- Campbell Road - From Vandemark Rd. to Kuther Rd.
- S. Wagner Avenue - From Campbell Rd. to Dead End
The Engineer’s Estimate for the project (without alternatives) is $1,267,249.65.