Sidney Water Park
Subfacility of Tawawa Park
2021 Water Park Rates
- Season Passes - $35 each
- Daily passes - $4.50
- Training rental - $80 per life guard hour
- Water Park Rental (evenings) - $360 per two hours
About the Facility
This popular facility is open from the first Saturday after Memorial Day until two weeks before Labor Day. The staff includes a Water Park Manager, an Assistant Manager, and approximately 25 lifeguards. These employees must be fully trained and certified in life saving skills. In addition to being responsible for the safety of customers, they are responsible for water quality and appearance of the pool area. In 2005 a 295 foot long slide was installed made up of a speed slide and a spiral slide.
Water Park opens June 5th and closes on August 8, 2021.
- Monday through Thursday only 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the south end of the large pool.
Daily Break Times
- 2:30 p.m, 3:45 p.m, and 5 p.m.
Pool Rental Hours
- Thursday through Saturday 7 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Please call 937-498-8171 to schedule
The Sidney Water Park is operated under the direction of the Parks and Recreation Department; call at 937-498-8155.
View additional images from our Water Park in the photo gallery.