To schedule a ride call 937-492-6117 (Ohio TDD Assistance 800-750-0750). Same day service is very limited so call early to reserve your trip time. Incoming calls are answered in the order they are received. The phone lines are very busy at certain times during the day.
Reservations are taken from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. We encourage you to schedule your trip the day before. Drivers do not accept schedule changes or make trip reservations. We will do the best we can to accommodate requests for same-day service, but we may not have space available at the time you need a ride. Rides are scheduled on a first come, first serve, space available basis.
Please remember that Shelby Public Transit is a shared-ride service. Other passengers are likely to be on board with you. Plan for a longer trip than you would in an automobile, as the vehicle may need to make several stops.
On-time Service Window
Remember that the vehicle may arrive ten minutes before or after your scheduled pickup time so please watch for the vehicle early.
- City Service: City service is available anywhere in the City of Sidney and within approximately three miles of the Sidney city limits.
- County Service: County service is available anywhere in Shelby County for trips within the County. County service must be scheduled by 5 p.m. the day before your requested trip time.
- Out-of-County Service: Call 937-492-6117 for information and scheduling.
To cancel a ride call 937-498-8178. If your ride is not cancelled by the required cancellation time, it will be considered a No-Show. A pattern and practice of No-Shows may result in suspension of service.
View how far in advance you need to cancel services in different areas:
- City and County Service: Cancel at least one hour before your scheduled pickup time.
- Out of County Service: Cancel by 5 p.m. the day before your trip is scheduled.
Shelby Public Transit will make every effort to provide service in adverse weather conditions. Delays and cancellations are possible.