About the Board
The Municipal Airport Advisory Board advises the City Council, staff and the Airport Manager on matters related to the operation and future development of the Sidney Municipal Airport.
The Municipal Airport Advisory Board, created by the City Council, has seven members, appointed by the Mayor with confirmation from City Council, who serve three-year terms. Current members represent:
- Mike Barhorst, City Council
- Gary Heitmeyer, Corporate Aviation
- Mike Toal, Corporate Aviation
- Richard Kennett, General Aviation
- William Moloney II, General Aviation
- Rick Pugh, Orange Township
- John Tauber, Sidney-Shelby Chamber of Commerce
- 6:30 p.m.
- 2nd Thursday of January, April, July, and October
- Airport Terminal